Back in the days we used to love omelettes as kids. Honestly as I grew older, I suddently lost the capacity to flip pancakes, but now I have taken that power back! (Lol) Practise makes perfect.
Good thing is, Vegetable Omelette is a super nutritious food for babies and young children from 10 months old.
Its a great breakfast for the family with sides such as:
5. Fresh Vegetables.
All you need to do is, when making this for a child less than 12 months, please exclude the salt or artificial seasonings as they have contents that are too harsh for babys’ kidneys.
The eggs are great source of proteins, while the vegetables are loades with Vitamin C and Iron, which are essential for their growth.
Green peppers and Red bell peppers
1 teaspoon cheddar cheese (optional)
1 teaspoon Augustsecrets Fish Powder
Salt & seasoning of choice
Drops of any cooking oil
1. Break the egg in a bowl and whisk
2. Wash and dice all vegetables into tiny pieces, add with the salt, fish powder and beat it well into the egg.
4. Place a pan on heat with 1 tablespoon oil
5. Pour the egg mixture on the pan, lower the heat and be patient to allow the egg dry up on the edges. Do not touch or shake while waiting.
6. Flip it carefully and allow to brown on the other side.
You can slice into fun shapes for the kids too.
Tired of boring foods for your child everyday?
Click here to see pick up our Recipe Book and please share.